Our Manhattan Veterinary Hospital Has Grown
St. Marks Veterinary Hospital first opened in 1986. At that time, Dr. Sally Haddock was the sole veterinarian working at our small Manhattan veterinary hospital. Over the years, it has expanded to the five-veterinarian facility we are known for today. Along with gaining more dedicated veterinarians, we have many medical services available to give your family pet anything they need to get and stay healthy.
Our Manhattan veterinary hospital doesn’t just care for the dogs and cats of Manhattan. We also care for various birds and exotic pets, including chinchillas, amphibians, reptiles, and so much more. No matter what kind of pet makes up your family, we can’t wait to meet them. Please come and see us at St. Marks Veterinary Hospital soon!
Our Veterinary Services
Our Manhattan veterinary hospital provides the following services for all pets:
- Pet wellness services which depending on their age and lifestyle can include physical exams, parasite detection and prevention, prescription diets and microchipping
- Senior pet care for your older dog or cat, where we recommend them coming twice a year to get examined extensively for age-related health problems and risks
- Health maintenance services, where we give your pet their vaccinations, provide nutritional and behavioral counseling if needed, and medicated baths if they have itchy skin
- Diagnostic services in the form of digital x-rays, ultrasounds, endoscopy, video otoscopy, blood work, urine and fecal exams in our lab, and much more
- Pet surgery, where we provide both elective, major, and laser procedures for all pets, including birds and exotics, under anesthesia
- Pet dental care with teeth cleanings, x-rays, and discussions with you about providing dental care at home for your furry friends
- Our birds and exotic pets also receive physical exams, nutritional counseling, and surgical procedures that are exclusive to them
- If your pet is anxious or traveling is difficult, St. Marks Veterinary Hospital does make house calls
If you want to bring your pet to St. Marks Veterinary Hospital, contact us at 212-477-2688 for an appointment.